Friday, July 24, 2009

Single digits

Well, just 9 days before Miss Parker Claire is set to make her debut. I wish I had more to blog about these days, but my life consists of sitting in my bed (to keep my feet elevated) and sleeping upright to better manage the heartburn.

I'm alright though....sore, tired and round, but I'm happy to be that way. I'm still waiting to hear back from the doctor on the protein in my urine, so I'll update if it's anything noteworthy.

Just an update:

My blood work revealed that I'm a bit anemic, so I have to take the iron supplement every day now instead of every-other-day. Hello constipation, but at least it explains why I've been so tired.

All my pee was normal though. :)

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

I am so excited to see Miss Parker! I bet she will be adorable like her mommy! Good luck, and I am hoping she comes sooner rather than later :)